Our Saturday, May 11 meeting is scheduled to held in Thomas Jefferson’s historic Rotunda at the University of Virginia (UVA). Official Call to come.
Here is some helpful information:
- Contracted hours 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- No food or beverages are to be set-up; you may bring your personal bottle of water
- Based on #2, lunch will be your choice of many restaurants diagonally walkable across Main Street. Here are some choices:
- Bodos Bagels
- Mellow Mushroom (pizza, Italian)
- The White Spot (Burgers, etc. famous for The Gus Burger - burger with egg on top
- Roots Natural Kitchen - (create your own salad bowls, GF, Vegan)
- Little John's New York Deli
- Poke Sushi
- Einstein's Bagel - inside UVA bookstore
- Feel free to search other choices.
- Parking in the General Parking Garage at $2.00/hour. There are handicapped spots by the Chapel and Alderman Library.
- Bathrooms are available
- Microphone, podium and screen available to use